CÓMO VIAJAR DE AREQUIPA A NAZCA
Bus Tickets Peru offers several bus travel options to make this journey:
- Direct trip: There are direct buses from Arequipa to Nazca. It takes about 10 hours from Arequipa to Nazca. Buses leave from the main bus terminal located on Avenida Arturo Ibañez at 1:30pm and 9:00pm. The bus companies offering this service is: Oltursa (semi lie-flat bus and lie-flat bus).
After finalizing your purchase you will receive a confirmation email with your electronic ticket. If you do not receive them within the hour, contact us through our email: email@example.com
THINGS TO DO IN NAZCA
- Fly over the lines: The best way to see the Nazca lines is from the air. Flights last 20 minutes or so, and provides unbeatable views.
- See the lines from the ground: Some of the more interesting lines can be viewed from land as well. A series of viewing platforms have been erected around the site to provide travelers with a view. The tower, which sits right along the side of the highway allows you to look at a few of the nearby figures and massive desert lines.
- Cementerio Chauchilla: A burial site over a thousand years old, the excavated remains of the Chauchilla Cemetery provide an interesting insight into the lives of these ancient, desert-dwelling people, where dozens of mummified bodies are on display.
- Cahuachi Pyramid: These little-known ruins are among the most intriguing in the region.
- Cerro Blanco: Adventure travelers can walk to the peak of this tall nearby sand dune known as Cerro Blanco. It is a long hard slog, but you can easily go back down in sand board.
- Food: The majority of restaurants are along the main street.